Hard-working people deserve hard-working representation. We represent those who suffer unfortunate injuries affecting their life and their ability to earn a living.
There are three things – the three most important things – that we strive to give back to every injured client we have represented:
- Time – Your time should be spent on family, friends, and earning a living. Let us handle months of work organizing your records, researching law, and handling the claim with insurance company and their attorneys.
- Health – Your health moving forward should be your focus, we can help get you what you need.
- Financial security – Deductibles and medical costs alone can upend your life. We will help you manage these costs so you get the best treatment, best recovery, and get back on your feet.
If you are injured, let us worry about those responsible so you can focus on getting back on your feet.
Do you want to know if you have a case?
I will personally respond to you directly.
Just contact us here and let us know what happened.
Schedule a time to come in to meet us and judge for yourself.
If a police report was taken and you do not have a copy, we can get it!
We represent individuals and/or their family members in the following matters:
- UNEXPECTED DEATH: Louisiana law protects the families of people who lose their lives in tragic accidents by allowing them to pursue wrongful death and survival actions to be compensated for their loss.
- CAR CRASHES: Car accidents happen almost every day, and the odds are that most people will be involved in an auto accident at some point in their lives.
- TRUCK CRASHES: Commercial truck accidents lead to some of the most devastating injuries and claim thousands of lives each year.
- OFFSHORE ACCIDENTS: Offshore and maritime workers are vital to a number of different industries, such as energy and transportation, but nevertheless face grave dangers in their jobs.
- MARITIME ACCIDENTS: Maritime law protects not only injured offshore workers but also others who are hurt while offshore or on navigable waterways.
- INDUSTRIAL ACCIDENTS: People who work in plants, refineries, and other industrial facilities are exposed to risks on a daily basis from the equipment, chemicals, and other tools used in industrial operations.
- MOTORCYCLE CRASHES: Even when motorcycle riders do everything to protect themselves on the road, they are still at the mercy of other drivers and suffer severe injuries when they are involved in accidents.
- BICYCLE CRASHES: Laws protect cyclists and give them many rights on the roads, but they are still far too often the victims of motorists who fail to share the road with them.
- WORK ACCIDENTS: On the job injuries happen frequently and occur in virtually any line of work.
- TOURIST ACCIDENTS: Millions of people visit New Orleans every year, and many of those people will suffer some sort of injury while they are in the city, whether from motorists, building conditions, poor hotel security, or another unforeseen circumstance.